ATP's Limited Warranty Statement for Flash and DRAM Products
ATP Electronics, Inc. (ATP) warranties to the purchaser of an ATP product as follows:
ATP guarantees that all ATP manufactured products undergo comprehensive quality control testing before delivery. In the event that any nonconformity occurred with respect to the product, ATP will provide product repair or replacement service within the warranty period according to this agreement.
1. ATP’s liability is limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. Allegedly nonconforming product shall be returned as provided herein to ATP, transportation charges prepaid. All warranties cover only defects arising under normal use in compliance with ATP’s specifications.
2. This Limited Warranty does not apply to:
A. products that have exceeded the warranty duration, without ATP serial number or ATP logo label.
B. normal wear and tear or cosmetic damage, such as dents and scratches;
C. damage caused by external causes including accidents, mishandling during transportation, abuse,misuse, liquids, flood, fire, or any other acts of nature;
D. damage caused by usage not in accordance with product instructions; for instance, problems with electrical power, improper testing and installation and neglect;
E. damage caused by unauthorized product disassembly, repair, modification or alteration without ATP’s written permission;
F. any failure caused by exceeding the specified product endurance;
G. any damage caused by exposure to improper environments for the specified devices, such as high humidity or high temperature that result in product oxidization.
H. any damage caused by any research or development usage or professional testing/examination.
3. ATP shall not be liable for any digital content and data lost due to product failure and shall not be responsible for data recovery or backup.
4. ATP reserves the right to refuse warranty claims against products or services that are obtained and/or used in contravention of the laws of any country.
5. ATP provides this Limited Warranty to direct customers only; customers who purchased through local distributors should seek their assistance for a claim of warranty.
6. Product is neither intended nor warranted for use in life support devices, equipment, or systems where a malfunction or failure of which may cause loss of human life, bodily injury, serious property damage and/or serious public impact (“unintended use”). IF YOU USE THE PRODUCT FOR UNINTENDED USE, ATP ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR THE PRODUCT. For details or clarification, please contact your ATP Sales Representative.
7. Customer shall provide invoice to ATP Customer Service Center to check when warranty service is required. If invoice is not available, the calculation will be based on the manufacturing date of the Product.
8. If a claim for warranty service is requested during warranty period and the Product is in accordance with this Limited Warranty, then ATP will, at its sole option: (i) repair the Product using new parts or previously used parts that qualify according to ATP’s standard; (ii) replace the Product with a new Product or a refurbished Product which has been tested to ensure that it is functionally equivalent to new products; (iii) under special circumstances that ATP is not able to perform repair or swap, refund at the value when the claim is made under this Limited Warranty and Refund value evaluation will be made by ATP.
9. If the Product is not applicable to this Limited Warranty after having been checked by ATP, ATP will only proceed with the repair service with additional charge after obtaining customer’s consent.
ATP DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COURSE OF DEALING AND USAGE OF TRADE.
Some local laws do not allow the exclusion or limitation of special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation or exclusion may not apply in your jurisdiction.
This warranty is complete and supersedes all other warranties and representation, whether oral or written.